Last Sunday our family celebrated a total of three birthdays in one afternoon and it was in the end utter chaos, the good kind :) We planned on starting with Ben's gifts, move onto mine, then onto Joe's which would allow the Sawyer clan to be there for the big surprise. In the end we celebrated with Ben's gifts, attempted mine, skipped over to Joe's, and then back to mine. PHEw!! The good news is that Ben is now 28, I made it to 27, and my big bro is 32. Here's to another great year guys!!!!
Starting into presents.

Doesn't he make a great Cinderella? I think it's those blond locks. Too cute!!

Joe with his two oldest.

Hugs all around.

Look at my cute pitcher. It's green!!! Love it mom, thanks!

So this was the big surprise for Joe. Paula carefully picked out this boat for her hubby, we all chipped in, and in the end we got a look of total disbelief and shock when he learned of his new toy. Don't ya' just love a great birthday surprise! Nice work Paula. I know it was stressful at times, but so worth it in the end right?

Of course after presents comes cake and mom made this one special for me. A true angel food cake and let me tell you it was both gorgeous and yummy!! Love you mom.
1 comment:
Ahh. . .thanks for posting that! I'm soooo bummed I didn't have my camera that day! And yes, the stress was worth it!
Post a Comment