We trekked down to Lewiston once again to check out their Christmas light display a few weekends ago. It was magnificent!! They really did a great job this year. First stop however is of course Red Lobster for a tasty meal and to check out those ginormous lobsters.

There were fifteen of us all at one table. Sadly, once again Josh was covering a basketball game and missed out on all the fun.

Hanging out with Doc. The other six dwarfs were scattered throughout the park I think.

He just had to figure out how those lights worked.

So this picture just cracks us all up. What a HAM!! For those of you who don't know the twins real well, River is the more out going one out of the two. I was pretty impressed that I got a semi-smile out of Terran. With that in mind I will let you guess which one is which. :)

Hanging out with gram and gramps.

I felt it was high time Anthony got a hold of that bell. We had so much, fun mom and dad. Thanks for the memories and of course the wonderful meal. Love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment