Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope your festivities were as wonderful and as blessed as ours. Sadly I forgot the camera on Christmas eve so we are diving right into our 6am Christmas day celebrations.
First bike! Doesn't he just look thrilled :) I'm pretty sure that he was half awake at this point in time.

Stockings -- always my favorite part of the morning.
Slippers, which don't fit and look like Smurf shoes.

After our own family celebrations it was off to the parents for some more unwrapping of this pile of goodies.


Playing with the cousins and currently unaware as to what excitement awaits them.

Hanging out with grandpa Dave/Santa.
My men, still a little groggy.

Early morning snack. Love the jammies, grandma!

Can you tell we have cowboy blood running in our veins. Our men got booze and ...

...horses...

...and I a cowboy cookie jars. Love 'em all!
Already looking forward to next year's Christmas season. Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year!!

No comments: