Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Unexpected Guests

Back in June, when the weather began to get warm, I was cleaning up the house when an unexpected visitor walked through our back door. Ella, our neighbor's cat, came in to say hello, take a tour of our dining room, and then head back out into the sunshine.

Well, I have decided that we really need to get a screen door on the porch because I had another visitor this evening. I was washing the dishes while the boys were out on a walk when I saw something black move in the dining room. Maybe we should just get a cat of our own simply to keep the neighbors' cats out of our house.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Send them over this way, I know my wife would love to have them :O)
-Joe

Josh and Shawna said...

HA!! Maybe they could help catch some of those mice :) only then I think would she "love" to have them around