Today our family celebrated my father's 56th birthday. My father is the strongest yet most gentle man I have ever known and I am so very grateful to God that He gave all us kids such a wonderful gift in him. To be raised by a man who has always been easy to respect and love because of his own loving nature, wisdom, and selflessness is the greatest blessing! Dad, mom always said that finding a man to share my life with could be a challenge because you would be such a hard act to follow. Well, I did in fact find a gem in Josh but I wanted to thank you for setting the bar so high and for always being a wonderful example to your daughters on what a man of God should look like.
I love you dad. Happy birthday!
Birthday hugs!!

Fiesta preparations.

Presents!

The gang lounging in the shade full, hot, and happy :)

My men all dressed up for pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment