I know I am super behind on my posting but in all fairness it isn't entirely my fault. Football season has once again begun for the Vandals which means my computer time is very, VERY small and so is our daddy/husband time for that matter. So,that is my big excuse for not staying up to date on my posting. Hope it gets me off the hook :)
Today is a special day however, as I have the computer all day long! I know, I can hardly believe it myself. The reason for this is that Josh ran out the door at seven this morning, hopped in a van with eleven other men and women to run in the Spokane to Sandpoint race. I will let you all know how that turns out but in the mean time my goal is to get caught up on all our happenings of late. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment