Sunday, November 21, 2010

Harper AnneMarie Wright

Meet our little Harper AnneMarie! She came into the world on November 17, 2010 at 1:04 in the afternoon in a very round about way :) But she is here and doing great and we all just can't get enough of her (especially those chubby cheeks).
First few glimpses of the world.

First bath. I hear she wasn't to happy about it as you can all see.
Anthony LOVES his little sister which I am very thankful for. I was a little nervous as to how he would respond to her when she came seeing as throughout the pregnancy he was very clear that he "no want sister". Now all he wants to do is give her as many hugs and kisses that he can in a day.


Home sweet home after three long days in the hospital.

The ladies of the house :)

1 comment:

kelly said...

She is so sweet! I love her cute little face!