Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Madness

This year Josh and I had the chance to enjoy some of the "madness" up in Spokane with family and friends. I can't say that the Friday games were all that exciting and with a late night drive home and a full day of work on Saturday for me, Josh and I were definitely considering bailing for the Sunday games. But we decided to stick with the original plan and thank goodness that we did because we got to see two pretty amazing basketball games! However, come next year I have a feeling we will be staying home. The timeouts during the games are killers!!!
I believe this is the game where Michigan State won in overtime. Very exciting to watch!!



I promise that I am not attempting to give you all the peace sign here. There was something in my hand. :)

No comments: