Tuesday, April 20, 2010

December 4, 2010

Guess what Santa is bringing us for Christmas!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations! I saw you at church and for some reason was wondering . . . but I have no idea why! So happy for you:)

Josh and Shawna said...

It was probably because I kept getting out of my chair so as to not throw up during service. I have to admit I will be glad when I hit the second trimester. :)

Bray & Kajsa Wilkins said...

SHAWNA!!! YAY! I am sooo happy for you guys. Will be praying that pregnancy and keeping up with an adorable toddler goes well! Love you!!
-KAjsa

The Blakeys said...

Hurray! Congratulations!!! :D How far along does that make you then? Hope the preggo-yucks pass quickly for you. Praying for a healthy everything.

Naphtali Garfield said...

Woohoo!! Anthony is going to make a sweet big brother!!

annye said...

That is so exciting! How are you feeling these days? Can't wait to see you all again
XOXOXOXO to big brother Anthony

kelly said...

Yay!! We are so excited for you guys!