Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Resurrection Day to you all!! Our Easter Sunday began rather early with baskets full of goodies for my boys. Let me tell you it is not an easy thing to fill an Easter basket for a child who is allergic to everything. In the end I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself and he seemed to really enjoy it.

So we bought him this little rabbit that hops around when you wind it up and I was a little surprised to see how much he liked it due to his last encounter with a rabbit. Our local mall each year sets up an Easter display where you can go and get your picture taken with the Easter bunny. When Anthony saw that rabbit sitting there waving at him he screamed bloody murder and clung onto me so tight that I could literally let go with both hands. He has been talking about it ever since and when we near the spot where the display is he gets very uneasy to say the least!

Of course we had our yearly brunch over at my parents' home. Mom's lovely table!

And of course her yummy cinnamon rolls. It's not breakfast without them!

We attempted to get a picture of all three boys in there suits before church but one of the twins couldn't do with out his blanket, the other was rather fussy, and Anthony, well, we don't really know what his deal was. What a nut!
The big egg hunt after church was a special occasion for our little guy. He has come to understand that eggs are a "no-no" for him and that they make him "sick" so to be able to go around and actually pick up multiple eggs of all sorts of colors, shapes, and sizes made his day. In the end we gave most the loot to little Sara seeing as he couldn't have any of the goodies inside, but he was happy with all of the fun cars and balls that he got to take home with him.

What a wonderful day we had celebrating the rising of our Lord and Savior. We hope all of yours was just as glorious. Happy Easter from the Wrights!

2 comments:

~HeLeN~ said...

AWH! Look at him in his cute little suit!

I remember your moms cinnamon rolls...never had another one like it!

Glad you had a nice Easter! :)

Naphtali Garfield said...

Nice pics! Hey, did you give your blog a facelift? I like it! We need to get together sometime.