
We finally got in to see an allergy specialist last week and heard both good news and bad. First the good. Dr. Drain, she's a hoot and I love her, told us after seeing Anthony that it is very possible that he will out grow ALL of his food allergies!!! It was wonderful to hear but I am trying to not get my hopes up to high. Bad news. We had to put him on the bottle for ALL feedings. It was hard to hear this news mainly because I wasn't fully expecting it and I was a little uneasy as to how well Anthony would take to it. However, after two rather rough days of having to force feed formula to the kid he gave into the bottle. Now he chugs 8-10oz of fluids every feeding and will even hold the bottle on his own.
4 comments:
He looks great, honey. Holding the bottle, too. Looks like he is making up for lost time!
Love you,
Mom
What cute pictures of precious Anthony! We can't wait to meet him. Hopefully this summer!
He is getting so big-what great hair! I can't believe how much he looks like Einstein in that picture.!
Love you all and miss you so much!
XOXOXO to Anthony
His skin looks so much better. What a cutie!
Wow, what a wonderful change. Anthony's skin color, countenance, and even hair color look fantastic!
Lots of Hugs and Kisses for Anthony.
Poppy
Post a Comment