I am currently in training to run Bloomsday up in Spokane, WA with a group of women. However, the most I have ever run at one time is about three miles and this run is a little over 7 miles. There is also talk about running a half marathon in the near future as well (Yikes!!!). Josh is helping me "train" and we went off on our first long run together this evening. About a quarter of mile into the run it began to drizzle and by the end we looked like this.
3 comments:
Hey - good for you Shawna! You are going to do great! Bloomsday is a lot of fun!!! Is Josh going too?
Thanks. I hope so! It would be fun to make it a family event. You know Heather and Jessa are planing to run/walk it as well. It would be great to have ALL of the sisters do it together (hint, hint). :)
I'll be there for sure, you will just have to wait at the finish line for me!
Post a Comment