Friday, March 27, 2009
Home Sweet Home
We are back and I am happy to report that it was a very uneventful trip. We spent a lot of time just relaxing with Josh's family, playing with cousins, and catching up. I even got to go to a few of the basketball games. I married an amazing man! How many husbands would give up their own ticket so that their wife could experience the Madness? Not many I am sure. Sadly Josh and I didn't take to many pictures on this trip. We both kind of forgot about the camera and I really wanted to get a "three generations" one of Josh, his dad, and Anthony. Oh well, maybe next visit. I did by chance get a great one of grandma Wright and Anthony so I will leave you with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment