Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rain, rain, rain

The Palouse region and other parts of the Northwest have been enjoying some wet weather. For those of you who do not live in the area here is a brief overview. It dumped on us for the majority of last week, we acumulated at least 5 feet of snow, and were under constant winter storm warnings. This week is a little warmer and we are getting drenched with rain, the snow has melted for the most part, and we are now under flood warnings! Exciting isn't it. My poor parents woke up yesterday morning simply to find that their basement had flooded. My mother's exact words were "it looks like a swiming pool downstairs!" God is good however and I keep reminding myself that summer is just around the corner :)

All prepared for the rain!



Actually, the hat is on to keep him from tearing up his little head. Itch, itch, itch!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Howdy, stranger! I found you from Betsy's blog. I'm glad to see you are doing well!

Josh and Shawna said...

Hey Abra!! I'm so glad you found us because i tried to hunt you down through Betsy's blog but you weren't listed. Keep in touch ok?!