I know that it has been a while since you have heard from us all but we really do have a GOOD excuse! So here goes :)
Thank goodness that Josh and I celebrated our third anniversary early because our true anniversary day, the 6th of January, was spent in the emergency room with our little guy! Long story short, Anthony is very, very allergic to dairy which we found out after giving him Enfamil formula. The poor kids lips got swollen, he turned red, his voice got raspy, etc. For the parents reading this you can understand how scary rushing your child to the ER can be!!! All I can say is thank the good Lord for His mercy and love and for the medical staff at Gritman. We now get to carry Epi-pens with us wherever we go and I am on a dairy-free diet!
The second reason you haven't heard from us is because our computer was out of commission for awhile. Josh turned it on one day mid-January and all we saw was a black screen. After a little coaxing and some tinkering by various people we are back up and running and hopefully you will hear more from us now that life has calmed down a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment