Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas morning began at 6:00 a.m. for us, actually I woke up at 5:15 out of excitement. Still young at heart I guess! Josh and I enjoy having our own little family Christmas celebration before we head over to the parents' house so as to make our own traditions. This year we both looked forward to sharing it with our buddy and to see Anthony experience his first Christmas. However, the kid woke up at 6:15 and of course could only think of his stomach. I don't know why we thought it would be any different. As a result of him not cooperating, presents from mom and dad were going to have to wait until later.

We made it over to Grandma and Grandpa's around 6:40 a.m. and were greeted by this haul. I love Christmas!



Anthony's first Christmas present seeing as he wasn't to keen on opening any of mom and dad's earlier.



Because dad doesn't already have enough sheep outside his front door, the ladies felt it necessary to bring a few precious lambs indoors. :)



His reaction to them. Love you dad!



What a sweety.



The dad's with their little men! Thanks Susan for the matching pj's. What handsome boys.



A little sledding on the new 8 ft. toboggan.



We finally got to Anthony's stocking at 7:00pm. His favorite surprise?! The rubber duckies!

No comments: