Wednesday, June 11, 2008

15 days to go...hopefully!

Well, we are 15 days away from my EDD (estimated day of delivery)! Goodness knows I am ready. The nursery is pretty much set as you can see and I feel like I am about to pop. Moving has become quite the chore and it seems that sleeping has become a thing of the past. God has been good though. My pregnancy has been almost free of complications. Just pray that labor is the same way...without complication. I have been very thankful for the cool weather we have been having here in Idaho. It has kept the swelling down and Josh's life a little less miserable... one less thing for me to complain about. We actually had snow accumulation yesterday! June 10th and it is snowing. I thought it was pretty amazing but I have a feeling that others didn't share in my sentiments. According to a reliable source the last time we had snow fall in June was in the year 1899. Global warming? Who's to say.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Love love! the nursery!!!
Can't wait to see the little guy!
I thought for sure today would be the day. We really must do a pool on date and weight!