A few weeks back we enjoyed a week away at the Oregon coast and I have to say what a fabulous vacation!! The weather was gorgeous, we got the chance to see family who we haven't seen in years, enjoyed good food, and just took a break from the whirlwind that is everyday life. Can't wait until next years trip!
Annual stop at the falls.
Annual stop at the falls.
Me and the little guy got soaked but had so much fun in the waves. Totally worth it!
We flew kites,
Climbed towers,
Enjoyed the local cuisine,Said "hello" to Captain Steve,
Checked to make sure Haystack Rock was still there,
Took a few long rests,And had our first coloring contests which I am sure will become and annual event from now on. Cutthroat competition I tell ya'. Congrats Kayte!
We explored a 100 year old shipwreck which I believe will be another annual tradition. The boys of course felt that it was a pirate ship that crashed on the shore line those many, many years ago. Boys!










2 comments:
Nice pics! Loved the sleepy head one!
We're headed to the coast next week--one of these years we'll have to coordinate with the casebolt clan, for old times sake!!
Post a Comment