
Harper hit the 7 month mark today and I felt it time to give an update on our little lady. Seven months...wow! It sure flies by doesn't it?
Well at our last wellness check up she was 15.7lbs of rolls and pure joy. We sure do love our little girl. She is all smiles and giggles especially when mom or big brother are around. Anthony has a knack for making her laugh which in turn makes him laugh and then of course I follow suit because the two of them are just so darn cute! She definitely has one of those smiles that when you see it you can't help but smile yourself. It's those chubby cheeks.
This week was a milestone for Harper. I think she knew she was nearing her 7 month mark and felt the need to cram as much in as possible before reaching it. She popped her first tooth two days ago, thank goodness, as she is not the best teether. She also rolled over from her back to her tummy which we have been waiting weeks to see. We continue to work on sitting up but our kids are extremely top heavy, big noggins run in the family, but we will get there soon enough I'm sure.
We have run into a few allergies but nothing compared to what big brother went through. I have yet to pinpoint the foods that are the main offenders but I suspect strawberries to be a big one. The good news is that with each passing day her skin seems to be improving. Thanks be to God!!
I have tried a few foods out on her, apples and bananas, both of which she enjoyed immensely and I am happy to say she didn't react at all to. Yeah!
We love are little lady very, very much and have had so much fun getting to know her over the past 7 months. Looking forward to the months ahead and watching what new things she will learn and discover. Happy 7 months Harper AnneMarie! We love you!!
1 comment:
Sweet post! What a cutie!
Post a Comment