Anthony loved this buffalo we saw at the capital building.

After his fall down the stairs I was a little paranoid to say the least and made sure to hold tight to our little guy.

Breakfast with the cousins out on the deck. Beautiful morning!!

All decked out for the ride home.

We enjoyed lunch at the enormous Bass Pro Shop in KC where the kids got the chance to meet great-grandmas, uncles, aunts, and second cousins.

After lunch the gang headed back to Terry and Claudette's house to get the grand tour of their new home.

All tuckered out from meeting the relatives. Nap time.

That night Marya, Claudette, and I spent a few hours tackling this beast of a puzzle. We didn't get to far as you can see.
2 comments:
Nice shades, A!
I know right?! I was super excited when we found them.
Post a Comment