Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Two Months

Our little lady turned two months old yesterday and how she has grown! We haven't been in to see the doc for her two month checkup so I don't have any stats for you all. I can tell you a few things about what our 'pumpkin nose', as Anthony likes to call her, is up to.

She is pudging up nicely and has roles all over that we love. Her cheeks get numerous amounts of squishing and tons more kisses, which I am sure she appreciates because they are often followed by a half smirk. She loves it when we sing to her, 'Jesus loves me' being her favorite. You bust that song out and she will light up with the biggest smile she can make for you!

She is on a GREAT schedule and I am proud to say she sleeps through the night. Yeah! She will hit the sack around 7-8ish pm and sleep till 7:30am. Then comes breakfast, some play time with brother, which wears her out, and she is then ready to nap at 9:30-11:30am. Lunch and then another nap come 1:00pm. After she wakes up, around 4:30pm, she is awake until it is time for bed again.

We suspect a few allergies or at least a few sensitivities to foods and are thankful for the knowledge the Lord has given us this time around to get a handle on them quickly. Milk is the big one and was causing some redness on her cheeks, swollen lymph nodes, and of course the infamous blinky eye. However with a little elimination from my diet these symptoms seem to have cleared up for the most part.

What a joy and a blessing our little girl is to us . Josh and I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for our Harper and we are so grateful to Him to have the chance to witness her life.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Such a sweetie! I found a pic of Sara that looks so much like Harper. Once upon a time, Sara had cheeks :)