I can't say that I am the biggest fan of clowns (actually they really freak me out!) but this clown was pretty cute and the boys found her quite fascinating. Here are all three of the boys rockin' out to the live music. Check out those moves!
Just hanging out.
Wagon rides, compliments of Anthony and a few other helping hands. That kid would much rather push gammie's wagon than ride in it and let me tell you that wagon had one of the squeakiest wheels I have ever heard! Needless to say we got some interesting looks.
Piglets taking a little siesta after a long day. Too cute!
Checking out the baby pigs.
The tractors were the biggest hit of all. Our future FFAer.
We finished the evening with the train expo and those boys just loved watching the trains go round and round and round.
No comments:
Post a Comment