Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgivings!

So, after many days of procrastination as a result of feeling overwhelmed by the amount of blogging I need to do, I have worked up enough gumption to hunker down and get to work on updating our site. ;) Here goes!

Thanksgiving is always the beginning of the holiday season for our family. It is a steadfast rule that no Christmas music is allowed to be played until after this glorious day is done(although I must confess that I broke that rule this year)and the tree always is found and put up the weekend after. Josh, Anthony, and I enjoyed two Thanksgiving celebrations. One here in Moscow with my family and the other down in Boise with Josh's family. Both were filled with lots of fun and laughter and of course tons of good food to eat! Here are a few of the highlights...

Heather spruced up the table,



Dad of course was in charge of carving that 25lb bird!!



Joe mashed the taters



and Jessa "enjoyed" throwing together the salad. Looking good sis :)

No comments: