Sunday, November 23, 2008

Swaddler


I don't know if any of you moms out there have a swaddling blanket like this, but let me tell you what a life saver it has been for Josh and I. Anthony loves to move his hands a million miles per minute and as a result of this he was keeping himself awake when he should have been sleeping. I was getting pretty frustrated and was at my wits end as to what to do to keep him contained. I tried this swaddler, which is fairly similar to a straight jacket, and we all finally enjoyed silence and some much needed sleep.

5 comments:

Betsy said...

That's a pretty cute smile!

Paula said...

That seems like a good solution! And he certainly doesn't seem to mind it!

Dave said...

What a contagious smile. Made me grin from ear to ear!!

Dave said...

That first comment from david was actually from your mother. I think he looks like a happy burrito!

Dad

Josh and Shawna said...

It took forever to capture that smile! He became very infatuated with the red light right before the flash, but I finally got it.