Friday, November 4, 2011

Oh wow!!

I know, I know it has been forever and a day since I last posted on this here blog but again, in my defense, it is extremely difficult to get my hands on the computer. So difficult that there is talk of us purchasing a new one. So here goes! My whirlwind post for September and October.

Our last hint of summer for the year.




Silverwood 2011! My parents, brave souls that they are, treated all the grand kids to a day of fun at Silverwood. We had a blast and we had some pretty tuckered kiddos for the ride home.
















It's a terrible picture I know but you get the point.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Oh my goodness! That last pic is so funny! Love it!

Josh and Shawna said...

They slept the whole way home. We had such a fun time with all of them! Until next year right?