Can you tell they got the Wright seal of approval for both tolerance and taste. YEAH!!!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Boxed Cake Mix
Anthony is turning a big two years old in less than two weeks. For me this means it is party planning, gift shopping, and dreaded birthday cake making time of year. It's not that I don't enjoy baking; in fact, it is the exact opposite. I love to bake! It's just that when your baking without the use of eggs, certain types of flour, milk, etc. it can be a challenge. Thankfully while scouring the aisles at our local co-op I came across this wonderful godsend! A dairy, wheat, egg, nut, fish free chocolate cake mix. We wanted to make sure that our little guy's system could handle the mix before giving it to him on his birthday so we grabbed a box and whipped up a batch of cupcakes.

Can you tell they got the Wright seal of approval for both tolerance and taste. YEAH!!!
Can you tell they got the Wright seal of approval for both tolerance and taste. YEAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's fantastic!
Post a Comment