Friday, February 19, 2010
Bubbles
It has always bothered me that our 19 month old son has never experienced the joy of a good bubble bath. Most bubble bath concoctions are full of fragrances or milk which if used on his little body would leave him a swollen, itchy, rash filled, very unhappy little boy with a very unhappy mother to boot! Yesterday, while perusing the isles at the Co-Op I came across a bubble bath that, after reading through the ingredients about five times, I felt confident enough in giving it a whirl. I was so excited for him to try it out and definitely didn't expect this type of reaction. Well, maybe we will get a smile next time around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shawna, you have done a great job on your blog. Mom and I really enjoyed the pictures (except seeing little Anthony in the hospital under oxygen).
You, also, do an excellent job of expressing yourself.
Dad Wright
Thank you, that means a lot. Hope both of you are doing well. We are keeping you in our prayers daily. Love to you both!
Post a Comment