Monday, July 28, 2008

Birthday Celebrations!

This past weekend we trekked up to Twin Lakes for our annual celebration of my sister Heather's birthday. It has become tradition that we spend the day at her mother-in-law's cabin on the lake, which I don't believe anyone has a problem with. The day is usually filled with boating, tubing, jet-skiing, and lots of good food!

Happy Birthday sis!
This is Josh and my first time out on the water this summer! Those white legs could definitely use some more sunshine.

Josh on the jet-ski. I believe that he got it up to about 61 mph. He took me out for a spin but as I am still on the mend the average speed was around 25 mph. I know, I'm quite the daredevil.
Anthony enjoyed spending the day in grandma Annie's arms. Are those not his daddy's eyes?

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hey there! I was just looking for a photo to steal from your blog for the shower. This one is perfect! He's so cute!!!